Mothers Day Messages

Happy Mothers Day to all moms out there.

Make your Mother's day bright by making her feel your warmest and heartfelt greetings. Give her your warmest Thank You Message!!

Our mother is the sweetest gift we had from God. I know there would be no any other way we can do to thank our mother for all the things she had done to us nevertheless we make it a habit to keep ourselves of the sacrifices she made while raising us.

Mother's Day is the right time to say in words how much we love and care for her.

Make your mom's day brighter by sending her Happy Mother's Day eCards.


For FREE Mothers Day eCard visit:
http://www.123greetings.com/events/mothers_day/.

I have also compiled some of my favorite Mother's Day Messages.

"Motherhood is tough 24 hour job, no pay, no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman who created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. I am so glad God has created a woman to be a mother, even though motherhood is a full time job, a mother's work is never done. Happy Mother's Day"

"I love you, You love me, Were a happy family with a great big hug and a great big kiss,make your wishes come true with every kiss?"

"If I never said thank you for bringing me into the world, I'd like to do that now. If there was everything I have ever receive it is you mother. Thanks for all you do. I love you mom"

For more Mothers Day Message visit:
http://www.mothersdaycelebration.com/mothers-day-messages.html

Happy Mothers Day!



Image Source: http://www.brookschurch.ca/

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments