Too Inspiring - Fairy Tales

A very tiring day and decided to spend some time to look for something that I would ideally love to read. Minutes spent reading different niche of post and got this somehow very inspiring essay that I found. A tale of someone that I could relate too. Someone who felt harshness, unacceptance and failure. A man who taught and dreams to be someone who could be worth having for. One of my favorite quoted from the essay saids "...that the happiest moment of people did not have to be getting the best of everything. Each one just has to make the most of what comes along their way. Despite the better life now leaving my painful past from behind, I am still a man traveling along the virtues of life. Searching for something and fighting for a feeling of restless emotions." Everyones dream of becoming someone to be worthy. I, myself wish that some time or somehow I could be the one. For all those who knew me, you really got a good idea on why the poor boys dream a "Poor Boys Dream." Sure one of the most important things in my life is time, that is how I much value time more compare with money. To read more of this very controversial essay that I found you may check Deadcellz-Clan or you may check this link here "Fairy Tales". I am sure that this essay would be loved by those who are fan of reading something very inspiring.


Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments