Welcome to Winziph 2.0

Hello everyone! I hope you like my latest web update here at Winziph.

Winziph now have its very first web over haul this year 2011 and I am really excited to show off this to all of you.

What makes me decide to change the template is to refresh everyone and as well to utilize the blog as a whole.

I also added some new features inside the blog just like Google +1 button back to back with Facebook and Twitter share buttons. Winziph Facebook Fanpage is retained and if you are not still a fan please don't hesitate to click the LIKE button.

The blog is also equipped with LinkWithin plugin for everyone to check previous related post. Aside from that I also include the new Facebook Comment social plugin together with my blogger comments tab which you will see below so that everyone can share their views in any form they want.

I hope you like my new blue template. With all that I officially announce Winziph 2.0 birth.

Thanks for the visit and Happy Blogging. 

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments