By the way this will going to be my updated post about Comic Alley Store Locations in the Philippines and as you’ll notice this would just be similar to my recent post at Barkadatr.i.ph. I have decided to re-post it here so I could actively participate to all queries about Comic Alley. Obviously you’ll find my Barkadatr.i.ph blog inactive and flooded by SPAM, so to prevent it I have it here updated.

Comic Alley store is a dedicated store for Anime lovers from where you could find merchandize that are not limited to the famous Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. If you are you looking for these kind of merchandize then this store is the right for you.

Below is the list of Malls from where you could find Comic Alley stores. For those who have questions please don’t be shy to post it here and if you have additions just let us know.


SM Mega Mall

SM Manila

SM North EDSA 1 and 2

Festival Mall

SM South Mall

SM San Lazaro

Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall

SM Mall of Asia

VMall

SM Fairview

Robinson Metro East

Trinoma

Market Market

Robinson Ermita

SM Clark

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments