Lady Gaga is famous being today's generation very controversial hit maker. Like her songs Bad Romance, Telephone etc., her new hit song Alejandro also contain scenes that are very controversial especially against religion and I doubt Lady Gaga does not know that.

Here's a bit of facts about Lady Gaga's Alejandro and by the way thanks to Eirhon.Com about this.

Alejandro means man's defender and Protector (God.)
Fernando means ardent for peace (Jesus.)
Roberto means bright or shining fame (Holy Spirit.)
Babe is the same as Child.

Lyrics from Alejandro:

Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not your babe, I'm not your babe, Fernando.
Don't call my name, don't call my name, Roberto.
Alejandro, just let me go.

Transcribed to Lyrics:

Don't call my name, don't call my name, GOD.
I'm not your child, I'm not your child, Jesus
Don't call my name, don't call my name, Holy Spirit.
GOD, just let me go.

For more facts and Alejandro's symbolism meaning you may visit this site:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3979

Lady Gaga | Alejandro



What do you think? Please post your comments. Thanks.

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments