President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino delivered his first SONA (State of the Nation Address) at the Plenary Hall of Batasan - July 26, 2010.

I am sure lots of students are searching for President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino first SONA transcript that they will use for their assignments, reactions and reports.

Fresh from my mind how hard for me to have a copy of previous Philippines Presidents SONA back then when I am a student and since internet is very popular nowadays and because I wanted to help my fellow Filipino students convenience, I had included a copy of a downloadable SONA transcript here.

President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino First SONA Transcript Download.

And for those who don't want to miss President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino actual SONA I also included a video replay of it here courtesy of GMANews.tv.





Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments