This is my first time to participate The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010 by Ms. Janette Toral, although I may have to say that I am not really that new with the blogging industry, I know in myself that I have lots of things to improve and learn. I may not be that influential, but here in myself I believe that somehow I gave a part of myself influencing others.

As I surf around the internet about The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs, I came across with Barrio Siete disappointment about The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs last year. Barrio Siete have good points and somehow I agree that we must award those who deserves. I agree this Top 10 Emerging Influential Blog award is very controversial.

Anyway, I am posting my Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs based in my personal category on why this blogs influenced me, not because they have great alexa ratings, high page rank, dominates search engines, numerous facebook fan page and twitter followers. But because I learn from them.

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs

1. Tom D' Biker - Sir Tom is also a part of the i.ph blogging community too just like me way back, from where he is the one who actually made me knew that there is money in blogging.

2. ATBP! - ATBP! also known as Around The Buzz Primetime. Probably one of the emerging Entertainment blog I had known around the internet.

3. Spread the WORD! - I am nominating Ms. Liz wordyliz.com not just because I really love her for making my blogging activities more productive but because wordyliz.com is very influential spreading the word about campaigns and all about everything Ms. Liz wanted the world know.

4. The Creative Dork - The Creative Dork is owned by Robbie a 23 year old illustrator/graphic designger. The blog is about his way of expressing his talent in graphic designing. I really like his comic entries in his blog and I am sure if he's not the best in his field, his one of the best. Glad to see him in this online world of blogging. Very promising I should said.

5. The Music Vlogger - I am not sure if Rabsing.com actually derive from RAB+SING base on his header. By the way I found Ricky Louie's blog as one of the promising video blog I had ever seen. The blog is all about Rab's passion with music.

6. Manila Shopaholic - Manila Shopaholic is about everyone from Manila who share the same desire and addiction with shopping. If you are the one who has this extensive to desire to hunt for pretty good sales to buy, I am sure you will going to love this.

7. Tara Na! - Tara Na! is personally maintained by Ms. Erica May Naranjo of the flag capital of the Philippines Imus, Cavite just like what she said. Tara Na! is a blog mainly about Ms. Erica's passion with food, travel and like what she said anything between it. lol. Probably if you have passion with travels I am sure you would pretty well enjoy visiting her.

8. The Singing Blogger - The blog is all about the 23 year old guy named Cesar Alagar. His the singing blogger I've ever known here in the blogging community. Know more about him by visiting his singing blog journey.

9. Bongga Ba?! - Blog about fabulous things and how to be fabulous. Fabulous LOL. This blog features reviews and recommendations of everything and anything under the sun.

10. Pixel Quotes - The blog is all about Mr. Fitz Villafuerte about his random collection of photos that were took during his hobby as photographer.


This writing project would not be possible without this sponsors: Events and Corporate Video, Budget Hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines and Corporate Events Organizer.

For more details about the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs Writing Project 2010 you may visit them here.

By the way I would like to invite all bloggers to join and participate Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2010.



Image Source: http://barriosiete.com/

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

29 Comments

  1. Pao  

    June 6, 2010 at 1:21 AM

    Nice set of nominees. Hope you'll complete your list soon. ;)

  2. ark  

    June 6, 2010 at 4:52 AM

    Thanks for even considering me as influential bro. May natutunan ka ba sa akin? Hehe..

    Email me bro whenever you have questions on SEO and I'll do my best to help.

    Nasa About This Site page ko ang ad ko.

  3. Dear Hiraya  

    June 6, 2010 at 5:50 AM

    Hi! I hope you can check my entertainment blog - ATBP! www.AroundTheBuzzPrimetime.blogspot.com

    Hope you can include it on your list! Super thanks!

  4. Winziph  

    June 6, 2010 at 8:13 AM

    @sir ark: nirevised ko po pala yung entry, emerging blogs lang po pala yung pwedeng inominate. anyway po you really become very influential especially with my daily blogging activities po talaga. i really learn a lot from your style.

  5. Liz  

    June 6, 2010 at 8:35 AM

    Hi Arwin,

    Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and letting me know about the influential bloggers stuff. Honestly if I have one blog that I want to be nominated it would be Bloguardian Hellsite: Overcashed.

    I know it has helped a lot of people and I am so happy to have it back after Google labeled it a spam blog. What the heck! Spam? I have sent several appeals and everything's documented but I've got no time yet to post everything.

    While lizmagikera.info and wordyliz.com are also gaining popularity among my more-than-a-dozen blogs, liezl-read-write remains unbeatable with its How-tos and online tips and tricks. It is INFLUENTIAL in a sense that most of my visitors signed up and tried my recommended paid-to sites with positive testimonials. I share what I earn and that's the top of it. BHO started wayback college days and was revived last year. It kicked off with payment proofs that inspire other bloggers.

    P.S.
    I have read Barrio Siete's post about it and here's what I feel:

    If one of my blogs (preferably BHO) will be nominated yet to loss against blogs supported by bogus voters, I'd rather have my blogs unknown to many. I only wish to be part of events that are legitimate and bogus-free. I'm not a big fan of Cheaters club.

    - Best regards,
    Liz

  6. Liz  

    June 6, 2010 at 8:56 AM

    Unfortunately, after checking the requirements @ www.influentialblogger.net, only www.wordyliz.com qualifies. Lizmagikera.net has been around since 2008. I just changed domain last year. HAHA. Anyway, wordyliz is influential too because it focuses on spreading the word about campaigns and the like. It is all about everrthing I want the world to know. Cheers!

  7. mahalto  

    June 7, 2010 at 2:49 AM

    ako I will vote for for Macuha.com kasi matagal na siya at talagang isa siya pinamagaling na SEO guru.

  8. Winziph  

    June 7, 2010 at 5:52 AM

    @Ms. Liz: nabasa ko din yung requirements ms. liz, anyway i will nominate your wordyliz.com. I really like your comment about Barrio Siete sentiments, hopefully this 2010 emerging influential blogs will be bogus-free this time.

    @Mahalto: I really like macuha.com way of blogging. unfortunately hindi natin sila pwedeng inominate :(

    @Fjordan Allego: Included ATBP as one of my nominated emerging blog. Hope to see you more often here.

  9. Liz  

    June 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM

    Cool. Thanks for the trust Arwin. :) Glad to be @ winziph.

  10. Tom D' Biker  

    June 7, 2010 at 2:44 PM

    Thank you for your nomination of my blog. It's so nice of you to do that.

    I've been out of touch with the blogging world for quite sometime.
    Actually, I've not updated my blogs regularly due to lack of time. And, I'm just keeping my biking blog to journal my new passion.

    I've been hearing that the 10 top emerging influential blogs has been controversial since its inception.

    Thanks again.

  11. Robbie  

    June 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM

    Hi Liz,

    I really like how you are basing your votes on. I'm doing the same. Cause sometimes it's really not on Alexa and page rankings, but on how these blogs actually influenced you personally.

    Anyway, hope you consider my blog on your list. Although it's very new, I hope you can see the effort I put in my posts esp the weekly comic strips I do. :)

  12. Kinney  

    June 8, 2010 at 12:17 AM

    hope you can http://manilashopaholic.com to your list. thanks! :D

  13. FinLust  

    June 8, 2010 at 1:11 AM

    Hi,

    I hope you add my music vlog, rabsing.com, in your list. Try to check it out, you might like it!

    Thanks

  14. Dear Hiraya  

    June 8, 2010 at 1:48 AM

    @Winziph,

    hi! Thanks for nominating ATBP! Your links are now visible on www.myfjordz.com and ATBP! You are also now on ATBP!'s blogroll. Super thanks!

  15. EricaOrange  

    June 8, 2010 at 2:54 AM

    Hey! :) I'm inviting you to visit tara-na.com. It's a food and travel blog I created to motivate me to explore new places. This blog is inspired by a goal which is to travel the world bit by bit. I would start from my province and then progress to neighboring provinces to nearby countries and so on. :) I wish to wake up someday and just suddenly realize that I have already achieved my goal. So yeah, it's a long term project for myself. :) You may want to consider it for your pick of the top 10 emerging influential blogs of 2010. Thank you! :) And cheers to this writing project!

  16. Winziph  

    June 8, 2010 at 5:28 AM

    @Robbie: What Liz? this is supposedly Winziph's Blog. Anyway forget about it.

    Sure to consider your blog as one of my list. anyway your blog looks very appealing and promising.

  17. Robbie  

    June 8, 2010 at 6:21 AM

    Well that was embarrassing... I can't believe I called you Liz! Hahaha. No problem I'll add you to my blogroll. :) And thanks! :)

  18. FinLust  

    June 8, 2010 at 7:56 AM

    Hi! Thank you very much for adding me in your list! Actually, you are correct rabsing is from RAB (my name) + SING ;D

    Once again, thank you!

  19. Ginger P. Arboleda (mommyginger.com)  

    June 8, 2010 at 8:01 AM

    Great list of nominees! :)

    good luck to all the nominees!

    Added your site to our blogroll ;)

    Thanks,
    ginger
    ManilaReviews.com

  20. Unknown  

    June 8, 2010 at 10:18 AM

    I've noticed that you are still on for blog watch.. let me share to you my list:

    http://www.crisendo.com/2010/06/my-fabulous-top-10-emerging-influential-blogs.html

    I hope you consider some of my nominees to complete yours. thanks

    P.S. I highly recommend singingblogger.com, bonggaba.com, pixelquotes.com and mommyrubz.com

  21. Liz  

    June 18, 2010 at 3:19 PM

    Together let us Spread the word. :)
    I have a linky love for u.

  22. NoBenta  

    June 21, 2010 at 10:37 PM

    Nakiki-plug lang po....

    Kilala mo ba sila ELY, MARKUS, LEMON, at BUDDY? Nagkaroon ba kayo ng KARAOKE MACHINE at nakakanta gamit ang MINUS ONE o MULTIPLEX CASSETTE TAPES? Nag-alaga ka rin ba ng mga mababangong KISSES at umasang manganganak ang mga ito? Alam mo ba ang universal cheat code na UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A, SELECT, START?

    Balik-balikan ang saya ng DEKADA NOBENTA....Pindot na Dito!!

    Sana ay makabisita ka at ma-check mo kung pasado ba ang blog ko sa criteria mo para sa TOP 10 EMERGING INFLUENTIAL BLOGS FOR 2010!!

    Lahat ng tao ay may jologs side!! Rakenrol \m/

  23. Paige  

    June 27, 2010 at 4:01 PM

    I will try to visit ung list of blog nyo po :)

  24. Kinney  

    July 2, 2010 at 1:33 AM

    Thanks for nominating me! =)

  25. JL Santiago Aquino  

    July 10, 2010 at 8:24 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  26. Kinney  

    July 18, 2010 at 3:26 AM

    THanks for adding me to your list! :) - Kinney (ManilaShopaholic.com)

  27. Jess Guim  

    August 12, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    Please visit http://magnegosyotayo.com . This blog is just one of my blogs in my blog farm of seven. I'm hoping that visitors will consider this as influential among Filipinos who wanted to earn their dollars without going abroad. I don't believe on get-rich-quick-schemes. So, never expect from my blogs these type of schemes. The way to riches is positive and creative thinking, with hardw work. See how this once tricycle driver, will influence your life in the future.

  28. Filipino Singer  

    August 17, 2010 at 11:45 PM

    If you're into pinoy music then please visit http://henrysamaniego.blogspot.com/ and enjoy a variety of original pinoy music compositions!

  29. Janette Toral  

    September 12, 2010 at 6:58 PM

    Hi Arwin. This is to mark your entry as complete. Thank you for joining!