Baguio City - Philippines

If you are looking for a place to visit this summer, I recommend you to visit Baguio City. It is one place for you to escape yourself from stress and have a relaxing time away from the heat of the summer.

Since Baguio have its cool breezed weather some of their hotels have built in underfloor heating system to lessen the cold breezed of your stay there.

It is still fresh from my mind where I and my friends spend vacation there. There are lots of popular tourist spots to see at Baguio such as Burnham Park, Mines View, Strawberry Farm and many more. You could also try to visit their grottos and cathedrals for your visita iglesia.

Today is summer vacation time and as expected tourist around the Philippines and also around the globe came here to spend their summer vacation. Baguio City is the coolest place to stay here in the Philippines. Here in the Philippines aside from Boracay and Subic and other wonderful vacation spots, I assure you that you are not going to regret spending your vacation trip at Baguio just like what I experience.

Happy Vacation.

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments