My Lunar Photo

February 09, 2009, one of the most awaited time of our dear astronomers and star gazers. February 09, 2009 is the date where the moon would set its very first lunar eclipse appearance this year of 2009. It is about 12:30 pm (Philippine Time) when I heard about this in the news, with my curiosity I went outside and see how bright the moon would be. Lucky I am and clouds didn't covered the moons appearance. As I witness how bright the moon was I grabbed my phone and got a picture of the moon. Though digitally my phone doesn't have that advance camera, still I capture a picture of the moons brightness that night. Its one unforgettable event in my life that is why I am very happy to spend a little bit time witnessing how amazing those creations had been.

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

1 Comments

  1. Bogcess  

    February 12, 2009 at 11:56 AM

    Cool! You have nice content here. Care for a link exchange?
    Kindly add my blog then let me know so that i can add you aswell.
    Thanks!

    Earn Pera Online