Before I start to share my story, I would like to thank Batang Yagit for this eye opener story sharing, that somehow in my life I had done something good especially before this year ends that I could share to everyone.

I have been once a member of this small foundation in Angeles City named Filanese Group (Filipino - Japanese Organization) that help less fortunate but smart and talented kids. I were just in Elementary back then but everything they taught me were still fresh in my mind and I believe they are the reason for what I am now.

Since I am working now and this month is Christmas I decided to call the attention of all the former members of the organization and requested them to share some of their earnings so that we could buy a new sound system for the Filanese Christmas Party, with this we could somehow repay the goodness that the organization did for us during our elementary days. God was really good and everything works just like how I plan. From the effort of the former members of the organization we manage to raise money and have the organization their new sound system.


I guess this was pretty much significant event that happen in my life and I could not ask for more this 2010, aside from the spirit of sharing I manage to see my friends in the organization after the long years that we don't have communication. Thanks to Facebook for helping me find them.

And by the way we also made a simple presentation for their Christmas Party and here's the video:

 
And that sums up my story, I hope that in my simple ways I had inspire others. By the way thanks to Jehzeel Laurente for sponsoring Batang Yagit Christmas Giveaway

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

7 Comments

  1. Winston  

    December 23, 2010 at 10:58 AM

    uy arwin, salamat sa pagsali. :D naalala ko tuloy. may ginawa rin akong parang ganito this year. pens of hope naman. nangolekta ako ng pens para i-donate dun sa mga gradeschool students galing sa mga liblib na lugar. :D

    merry xmas po. :D

  2. Hannah  

    December 24, 2010 at 3:04 AM

    aww that's so sweet naman :) 'tis the Christmas of giving. iba talaga if you give a part of you to others, someway somehow and their lives are touched. example yan si yagit and jehz :) that's why they are so successful, the gifts they give come back to them tenfold :)

  3. Winziph  

    December 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM

    @Sir Winston wow ang galing naman. Plano ko next year more charitable work.

    @Ms. Hannah Oo nga Ms. Hannah naniniwala po ako diyan. :)

  4. Winston  

    December 26, 2010 at 12:32 AM

    hahaha. ako din. ang sarap ng pakiramdam ng nakakatulong ka sa ibang tao. :D nga pala wag moko i-Sir. hehehe. ayoko ni-sisir eh. :D

  5. Jhiegzh  

    December 26, 2010 at 5:20 AM

    This is indeed an inspirational story! "Ang hindi lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay hindi makakrating sa paroroonan!..."..Two thumbs up for this post! Ahehe...I want to koin the contest too!..God Bless

  6. ark  

    December 26, 2010 at 9:42 PM

    Nice. Sabi nga nila, it's better to give than to receive. Happy Holidays! Keep up the good work!

  7. Calvin  

    December 27, 2010 at 10:12 PM

    nice pre! saludo ako sayo. talagang masarap ang feeling pag nakatulong sa iba at nai-share ang mga blessings natin. keep it up!