Jehzeel Laurente the guy behind the blue stickman of jehzlau.com/concepts is giving away free android phone (Samsung i5700 Galaxy Spica Box) and why? because he is generous enough to share his blessings with his fellow Philippine Bloggers and maybe to inspire everyone to blog more, inspiring people that its not all about writing but also receiving rewards out of it.

To know more about Sir Jehzeel you may check his interview with QTube below.

Tito Jeh Jeh on Qtube! from Vanjohnn Tiu on Vimeo.

Very inspiring.


Jehz is giving away this android phone by answering this question, "Why do you deserve an Android phone?

Why? actually I have no convincing idea to tell, not like other bloggers cited. Chances to be picked up as the most convincing reply for me is a bit low since I am not a good writer. There are a lot of inspiring and convincing stories to tell but I guess the only factor I may consider why I deserve to have that Android Phone is the I gave my guts to tell Sir Jehz that I wanted that phone. Having a new phone is not priority since I value money more of a need and not a want that is why rewarding this Android phone with me will be highly appreciated and since I had my birthday last July 3, that Android phone would be a perfect gift.

Thank you Sir Jehz and in return I hope that I share a lot of juices out of this one.


Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

4 Comments

  1. Semidoppel  

    July 6, 2010 at 9:00 PM

    Good luck sa atin!

  2. Unknown  

    July 7, 2010 at 2:01 AM

    I kind of like how not pretentious this entry is. I mean, all the others (including me) aren't too but this is as real as anyone can get. Haha. True enough, maybe we all don't NEED it. It's just a matter of who WANTS it most.

    Good luck :)

  3. ericaorange  

    July 10, 2010 at 2:13 AM

    belated happy birthday! :)

  4. jehzlau  

    July 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM

    wooooooot! late na pala comment ko! Belated happy birthday! And I hope you win! wooooooooot! I hope everyone wins! haha ^_^