As I open up my facebook account I come across with this shout that gave me amusing interest on what the youtube video pertains to the shout "This Should Keep Us All Thinking" from where it just have no particular image shown aside from the black and white text image. As I watched the video it really gave me an idea that they are right. This simple video is about what reality is, the option of what we must believe and live through. It is a true blessing, sharing this post as tool for what we may believe in. It's been a year ago that this video was posted in youtube and as of this time it just got about 8,418,759 views and still counting which means millions and millions of hearts this video had been touched. For those interested with this video I am happy to share their link with you. "This Should Keep Us All Thinking" or you may visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuoGb-Nhfw. Watch and feel the difference.


Image Source: http://bust-video.info/

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

1 Comments

  1. Chord  

    September 9, 2009 at 12:56 AM

    good post