Finally I'm here again to update and check what is new here in the web. Just got too busy with the outside world and got a little bit of time here in the Online world of Winziph . Back again to share this thing about one of the most requested tool of all DOTA players especially those newbies and those who wanted to experience a little bit of convenience with their DOTA game. By the way for those who doesn't know DOTA, DOTA means Defense of the Ancients much known before as Warcraft. It's a very addicting from I, myself would testify lol. Anyway what is cool with DOTA from the original Warcraft is it's play. Here in DOTA just like any other massive multiplayer game, you are task to focus with one hero from where you buy weapons and make it stronger along the game. What is fun about this is it is a full strategic game of survival, the winner would always be the one who play strategically.

Set out for what I wanted to share with all the DOTA players out there. I actually got this tool from my DOTA expert brother. This is the Item Shortcut Key Helper, what is this? For those who doesn't know about this, this is a tool used so that you may assign any shortcut letter to your Item box below your game. Aside of using the shortcut key numbers in the numpad of your keyboard, with this tool you may now use any key you would like to use. One more thing, you don't have to install this tool. It's a plug and play tool, so no need to worry installing it. Just Double click the tool then you are set to configure your shortcut key with any of your desired keyboard key and once you turn your DOTA it would automatically change. Cool right.

Heres the link DOTA Item Shortcut Key

Download

If you like my post you may post comments and share some of your request and I would really happy to help you.



Image Source: http://eyeofgamers.wordpress.com

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

10 Comments

  1. pz  

    October 21, 2009 at 3:31 AM

    Hey Dude ,

    Very useful application for beginner and expert players to use shortcut for items in dota.

  2. Winziph  

    October 21, 2009 at 4:25 AM

    @4zaw thank you for appreciating my DOTA application tool. I'll try to look more helpful stuffs to share soon.

  3. Anonymous  

    November 4, 2009 at 1:00 PM

    Hey,

    Thanks :) I downloaded for both my computers. Keep up the good work.

  4. Winziph  

    November 5, 2009 at 5:16 AM

    @Anonymous your always welcome, keep in touch for new DOTA updates.

  5. dropdead  

    December 12, 2010 at 5:52 AM

    hey
    after i download it where do i put it??
    because i cant find or run it..

    can you teach me a step by step on how to activate hotkey on dota???please???


    because i really wanna know how to use....

  6. dropdead  

    December 12, 2010 at 5:54 AM

    hey i dont know how to put a item hotkey....can you teach me ??please?


    a step by step....

  7. Anonymous  

    December 12, 2010 at 5:59 AM

    i cant view it friend...can you teach me a step by step??please???


    about item shortcut key...

  8. dropdead  

    December 12, 2010 at 6:42 AM

    HEY CAN I SEE YOUR ITEM SHORTCUT??BECAUSE IM CONFUSE IF WHERE I SHOULD PUT IT??

  9. Unknown  

    January 2, 2011 at 3:50 AM

    cool!!! this is the best dota hotkey ive ever found on the net!!... you dont need to hold alt and the button you selected....you can even change the keys to where you are more convenient to.....

  10. Unknown  

    January 2, 2011 at 3:51 AM

    can i share this on my blog?? :)